Hello guys and gals,
Got some new hours I'll be around for going forward from here. I will be around every Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday between the hours of 8am and 6pm until the end of the year then will be offering more availability in new year along with a little extra treat which will be revealed for January. Can get a hold of me on here or AW, in Gateshead section.
Look forward to catching up and getting personal x
Got some new hours I'll be around for going forward from here. I will be around every Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday between the hours of 8am and 6pm until the end of the year then will be offering more availability in new year along with a little extra treat which will be revealed for January. Can get a hold of me on here or AW, in Gateshead section.
Look forward to catching up and getting personal x